Do's & Don't at Siddharaj Dham
What we do and what we don’t do in order to maintain private religious structure of the Dham
What we do!
- Use Vedic Astrology to check planet positions in birth chart
- Use Yagya, Hawan, Katha, Bhajan, Keertan, Mantra Jaap to offer relief to a person who claims to be affected with any negative energies, bhoot badha, tantra badha, preta badha etc (no diagnosis of anybody affected with any supernatural beings is done at dham. If a person/bhakt himself claims to be affected with such entities, dham only follows Atharva vedic, Padm Puran, Garun Puran, Mahabharata etc references and Guru kripa vachan etc using Yagya, hawan, teerth vishram, parikrama, pradakshina, bhajan, mantra jaap etc in an attempt to offer some relief to such people)
- Do Pradakshina, Parikram of Vena Siddha Teertha as mentioned in Mahabharata
- Do Keertan, Pravachan, Bhajan, Teaching of ancient learnings
- Propagation, publicity and distribution of miracles of religious preacher which does not cause any financial loss or physical injury
- Religious Rituals
- Using Astrology to provide guidance on varied life matters
- Yagya, Hawan, Jaap, Anushthan etc religious practices as alternative ancient methods of healing in an attempt to offer relief and guidance to devotees suffering from what is called as "Para Shakti, bhoot badha, preta badha" in Hindu scriptures when self diagnosed by devotees or other experts of such subjects
- Mantra chikitsa as ancient art of healing according to Atharva Veda, Garg Samhita to help with varied ailments covered under Ayush methods of healing
- Suggest devotees to practice Sanatan Dharma laws in their day to day life following Karma-karma fala principles
What we don't do!
- We do not do any black magic
- We do not do perform any Vashikaran, Vidweshan and other acts of black magic, or aghora tantra in an attempt to harm any human.
- We do not diagnose anybody to be affected with any black magic, tantra badha, pret badha or being possessed by any supernatural entity.
- We do not name any third party to be doing any tantra, black magic on any devotee.
- We do not offer or suggest to offer any bali (sacrifice) of any animal to any Gods or goddesses.
- We do not promote, propagate or practice any human sacrifice, inhuman, evil or aghori acts
- we do not, Under pretext of expelling ghost cause any deliberate physical injury or force them to consume inhuman substances
- We do not Promote any vaam margi/aghori saadhna or siddhi
- we do not declare any body is possessed by any supernatural entity
- we do not declare any third person to be practicing black magic
- we do not practice any black magic
- we do not prohibit anyone from seeking proper medical advice
- We do not propagate that any person associated with Dham posseses any supernatural power, or in incarnation of any other person
- We do not practice anything prohibited in laws of Maharashtra